Alloy Blue Theme CM10.1 v1.4.5 Apk | 9.4 MB| Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and up
Welcome to AlloyUI, a Theme Chooser theme with a dark metallic mix of buttons, sliders, checkboxes and more.
Welcome to AlloyUI, a Theme Chooser theme with a dark metallic mix of buttons, sliders, checkboxes and more. Alloy takes Android’s “Holo” style user interface and makes it more appealing by using design elements such as 3D style perspectives, new bevels/edges, ambient lighting and gradients. This is just a pilot to this series of themes, keep an eye out for an array of color options for AlloyUI!
What is Theme Chooser and how to I apply this theme?:
– Theme Chooser is themeing engine included in popular custom ROMs such as CM10, AOKP, and many more.
– To apply this theme you MUST be using a Jelly Bean custom ROM (like mentioned above) that has the Theme Chooser feature included. (Further instructions below.)
** Please DISREGARD this error message: “SORRY, THIS THEME IS MISSING ASSETS FOR YOUR DEVICES SCREEN SIZE,” and select “APPLY ANYWAY.”
** If you see this error message when applying this theme: “THIS THEME WAS IMPROPERLY COMPILED AND CANNOT BE APPLIED. PLEASE REPORT THIS INCIDENT TO THE THEME AUTHOR” please RE-APPLY the default “System” theme and REBOOT.
– Download and install this app and then navigate to Settings -> Themes -> AlloyUI, and hit the “APPLY” button.
– Last(OPTIONAL): If you see any of the theme elements not showing up, please REBOOT your device or restart SystemUI service.
What’s in this version:
- – Call button pressed color fixed
- – Circle battery % fixed
- – Dark Contacts theme
- – Dark & Light Text boxes themed
- – Reverted Alloy pulldown handle
- – Themed keyboard
- – Whiter stat icons
- – Fixed HPDI toggles
- – Fixed email exchange background
- – Fixed MMS report text color & images
- – New dialer theme
- – New softkey design
- – Taller list headers
- – Added more HDPI resources
- – HDPI notification header buttons
- – Much, much more