Alloy Light Blue Theme CM10.1 v1.3.4 Apk | 11.5 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and up
Welcome to AlloyUI, a Theme Chooser theme with a metallic mix of buttons, sliders, checkboxes and more!!
>> Welcome to AlloyUI, a Theme Chooser theme with a metallic mix of buttons, sliders, checkboxes and more. The Light Blue release of this theme is essentially a lighter spin on the original Alloy Blue theme. You’ll find lighter metallic gradient with the toggles, sliders and switches and a fresh new light blue color theme. Enjoy!>> Supported screen DPI: [XHDPI][HDPI][MDPI][LDPI][Tablet/Phablet UI]>> Works on most CM sourced ROMs, including, CM10, CM10.1, AOKP, Paranoid Android, etc..
>> What’s Theme Chooser & how to I apply this theme?:
– Theme Chooser is theme engine included in popular custom ROMs such as CM10, AOKP, and many more.
– Download and install this app and then navigate to Settings -> Themes -> Alloy Theme, and hit the “APPLY” button.
– IF you see this error: “THIS THEME WAS IMPROPERLY COMPILED AND CANNOT BE APPLIED…”, RE-APPLY the default “System” theme AND either:
– OR, clear cache & data of “ThemesProvider.apk” & “ThemeChooser.apk”, then apply the theme.
– This error: “SORRY, THIS THEME IS MISSING ASSETS FOR YOUR DEVICES SCREEN SIZE,” is HARMLESS, just ignore and select “APPLY ANYWAY.”
What’s in this version:
- – Several Bugfixes for this update
- – Temporary revert of signal & wifi resources (CM circle batt issue)
- – Added android style smileys back
- – Changed the “back” key to the old style
- – Fixed tiny CM Circle Battery
- – Properly sized statusbar clock for tablets
- – Included in this update are changes from Alloy Blue
- – Added fixed HDPI slider toggles
- – Added slider toggles for Nexus 7 users (WIP)
- – Added Nexus 10 optimized background gradients