AndroSensor v18.104.22.168 Apk | 740 KB| Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and up
The absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool!
AndroSensor is the absolute all-in-one diagnostic tool that lets you know virtually everything about your device’s status.
*** If you come from a version older than 1.9.2 or you get a message “An issue has occurred…” when you open the app, then it is required that you uninstall and reinstall the app ***
AndroSensor supports all the sensors an android device can have and it will tell you which of them are not supported by your hardware.
View in a single screen the data from all device’s sensors in real time. Graphical and text output available for each sensor (graphical output not available for proximity, location and battery info)
– location, location provider, accuracy, altitude and speed
– Google maps to show the above info. Tapping on your location shows your address, postal code and location accuracy (if available)
– accelerometer readings,
– gyroscope readings,
– light sensor value,
– ambient magnetic field values,
– device orientation
– proximity sensor readings
– pressure sensor (barometer)
– temperature readings
– battery status, voltage, temperature and health
– sound level meter (decibel)
– If your device supports it, next to the sensor’s name, you will see how much power the sensor consumes per hour in mA.
— Features —
Press MENU to toggle settings, determine which sensors you wish to monitor, see device info, system log file or the list of sensors that are unavailable for your device.
– Device info gathers as much as it can and prints it out in a simple and easy-to-read view. Mobile signal strength, wifi info, CPU architecture, available and total RAM, internal and external memory, display metrics, OpenGLES version and kernel version are a small part of the information displayed. Clicking on a line copies it’s content to clipboard. A multitouch test is also available, so you can see how many simultaneous touch events your screen supports.
– AndroSensor’s “Device Log viewer” is available as a patch in the market (search for “AndroSensor Log”).
– Graphs: You may choose how you want values to be displayed, via real-time charts or the good-old text layout. You may switch between graph and text output for each sensor by tapping on the sensor image on the left side. Sensors that have available graphs are distinct by the icon in the top left of the sensor specific section. Graphs are not available for Location, Proximity and Battery info.
– Apps2SD, tablets and ICS supported.
– 17 Languages supported: English, Greek, Italian, Russian, Spanish, French, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Romanian, Chinese, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Korean, Czech, Polish
— Important Notes —
** All permissions required by the app are explained in app’s website along with a detailed changelog. Also visit the website for an explanation about the sensors, a note about battery usage, a detailed changelog and a few more clarifications.
* NO KIND OF DATA is collected. Network permission is required only for the network location service, for the google altitude API and for the ads.
* AndroSensor doesn’t run in background, so it does not consume battery while you don’t use it, but it takes a lot of battery and CPU while it is active. Use with caution in low battery situations.
* No spam, only banner ads inside the app.
* SGS and SGS2 running android 2.3.x have a bug which causes high battery drain. This is not AndroSensor’s fault and will be caused with any app that uses sensors. Check the notes in AndroSensor website for more info.
* Bugs will be fixed ASAP if you report them.
* Please be encouraged to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to report a bug, suggest an improvement, request a translation to be added or if you just have a question about the app.
*Ads by AdMob
*Google only allows publishers from certain countries to publish paid apps. If you wish to remove the ads from AndroSensor, please check the app’s website or contact me.
*** Thank you! ***