Archos Video Player v7.3.1 (Full) Apk | 12 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0.3 and Up
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.
What’s in this version :
- ‘Folders’ category now display the content of the internal storage. This can be changed to another location using the “Change folder” menu item (the folder icon in the ActionBar on tablets).
- Fix file deletion on SDcard & USB drives (files were still visible in the indexed lists)
- Files where the name ends with or is “sample” or “trailer” are no longer added to the database.
- Fix performance issue on some tegra3 tablets (since version 7.3.0)