Download : Archos Video Player v9.1.0 Apk | 7 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:4.0.3 and Up
ARCHOS makes Video Player app available for all Android tablets and phones (requires Android 4.0 or later)!
Archos Video Player
What’s in this version :
- Fix UPnP not working on some devices with Ethernet port
- TV: Add sort choice for movies and shows
- TV: Update the “All movies” icon with posters from the user library
- TV: Allow to change the size of the TV interface on non-Android TV devices
- Fix Trakt failure due to recent server changes
- Fix FLV playback
- Fix delete not removing videos from database on Samsung devices
- Fix “Add shortcut by IP” dialog
- Propose to delete folder when deleting a single video in a folder
- Better error reporting in SMB
– Hardware accelerated video decoding support for most devices and video formats;
– Ability to play content from any computer/network storage in your local network (SMB and UPnP) or from an external USB storage device;
– Automatic online retrieval of Movie and TV show information with poster and backdrop for both local and network content;
– Integrated subtitle downloader;
– Network indexing: import remote shared folders (SMB) in your multimedia library;
– Video browsing with either folder or library based navigation;
– Ubiquitous access to TV shows sorted in a series/season/episode hierarchical view;
– Multi-device network video resume;
– TV friendly: Keyboard/remote control compatible.
* Note that if you experience any issue with video hardware decoding you can force software decoding in Archos Video Player application settings to watch your video.