Audio Evolution Mobile v1.1.8 Apk | 3 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Multi-track audio sequencer with non-linear editing, real-time fx and much more!
The most versatile multi-track audio recorder on Android packed with features like non-linear non-destructive editing with unlimited undo/redo, mixing, real-time effects and much more!
• Multitrack audio playback
• Audio recording (while playing back other tracks)
• Loop playback
• Latency correction
• Import of WAV, AIFF, FLAC, Ogg/Vorbis audio files
• Import of mp3 (requires an optional download due to patents on mp3 if applicable to your country)
• Mastering to stereo WAV, AIFF or FLAC file
• Each track has controls for volume, panning, mute, solo, arm, 4-band EQ, 3 insert effects and output bus selection
• Unlimited number of tracks (*)
• Unlimited number of groups (*)
• Real-time effects include: chorus, delay, dual delay, reverse delay, reverb, bandpass, highpass, lowpass, flanger, noisegate and tremolo (*)
• Offline effects: fade in/out, normalize, reverse, pitch shift
• Non-linear non-destructive editing with move, trim, split, cut/copy/paste, remove, range editing
• Unlimited undo/redo for editing facilities
• Several grid options for aligning your samples (with tempo and time signature settings)
• Repeat samples with several options to create loops
• Add markers and quickly jump to them
• Load/Save projects including loading projects from our desktop DAW Audio Evolution 5
• Can use ES File Explorer to select samples for import
(*) Depending on your hardware’s capabilities
• 800×480 screen minimum (in landscape)
• Android 2.2 or higher
If you have any suggestions, questions or want to report a bug, please contact us!
Note that there is a DEMO version for you to try! Search for Audio Evolution Mobile here on Google Play. We only want happy customers, so please try before you buy and tell us about missing features or bugs you find!
• MIDI sequencing
• Upload to SoundCloud
• …your ideas are welcome!
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/AudioEvolution5
New graphics for the mixer channel! I hope you like them better now!
Top buttons are now added dynamically which can lead to showing more buttons on smaller devices
Pitch shifter added to offline effects (long-press sample, first pop-up menu entry)
Made a start on the Dutch translation
Please report any bugs you find to us directly!
• Loop playback
• Time display at the top now scales according to the dpi of your device.
• Time display now has a pop-up menu where you can add, remove and jump to markers.
• Markers are now snapped to grid.
• Saving a range now results in a 16-bit WAV file instead of 24-bit which is more compatible with other players.
• Arming a track now unarms other tracks.
• For people that report crashes or freezes through Android: please contact me since I often need more information!
• Added mic input selection for devices that have front and back mics.
• Added fade in/out, normalize and reverse features (long-press sample and select first item in pop-up menu)
• Screen now stays on while playing back or recording
• Sample display for stereo samples is now correct. This bug was introduced in the previous version caused by an error in the smooth horizontal zooming.
• Smooth horizontal zooming
• Scrolling to the right with the scrollpad wasn’t always correct: solved
• Save range to a file or save sample piece now appends .wav if not already there
• Loading a project did not load fx parameters: solved