Audio Glow Live Wallpaper v2.0.0 Apk | 2 MB| Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and up
Music visualization in style, as your wallpaper!
What’s in this version :
- Increased audio sample rate on some devices for more accurate motion
- • Reorganized the settings into categories
- • Moved “show meta data” out of the theme settings into General Settings.
- • Some minor tweaks to meta data to improve behavior.
- • New visualization style (glowing strings) is available as an in-app purchase. It is fully customizable with its own themes.
This music visualizer brings your music to the screen in an explosion of bright colors.
• Visualizes whatever music or sound is coming from any other app.
• Dramatically displays artist name and track name for most popular music players.
• Extensive color and shape options to tweak
• Save your settings as themes, and use the included Tasker / Locale plugin to load any of your saved themes in response to almost anything you can imagine.
•Glistening particles keep the screen alive with motion even when music isn’t playing (can be turned off)
• Option to auto-animate as if there is always music playing
If you want to see what it looks like before purchasing, check out the free full-screen version of Audio Glow.
Please send me an email about which audio player you use if you aren’t seeing meta data. I need to manually implement each player. A player can only be supported if its developer has decided to broadcast meta data within Android and I am able to contact them. Unfortunately, according to the Spotify developer, Spotify does not support meta data broadcasts. If they ever change their minds, I can implement it. I have attempted to contact the makers of iHeartRadio, DoubleTwist, and TuneIn. If they get back to me, I might be able to support them.
The following are currently supported. Additionally, more may be supported if they have an option to turn on scrobbling.
• Google Music
• The built-in HTC, Samsung, and SonyEricsson music players
• Amazon MP3
• MIUI player
• Real Player
• PowerAmp (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm in settings)
• GoneMAD (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm or ScrobbleDroid in settings)
• BubbleUPnP (must enable scrobbling via Simple Last.fm and have Simple Last.fm Scrobbler installed)
• Any media players that support Simple Last.fm Scrobbler or ScrobbleDroid.