Babbler Pro Audio Recorder 1.3 Apk | 1.5 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.0 and up
Professional Noise/Voice Activated Audio Recorder,Sleep Recorder,WAVe,MP3,AGC
Check out Babbler Audio Recorder free version first(with Ads) before buying.
Babbler is a multi-purpose high fidelity (WAVe) sound-sensing recorder and player. Both recording and playback may be either manual (on button push) or automatic (Noise-Activated/Sound-Activated recording/playback). When both recording and playback are set to automatic mode Babbler maintains a “conversation” on its own with the user (hence the name). This applications uses real-time sound processing, consequently it does not keep data in compressed formats. As of this version WAVe and MP3 file export is supported. OGG export is planned for next version
* Manual (on button push) recording (like regular recorder) – record your practice sessions, meetings etc..
* Automatic Noise-Activated recording (NAR) – capture night talking while sleeping, spy recording – do they talk about you when you are not there?
* Manual Playback (on button push) (like regular recorder)
* Automatic Noise-Suppressed Playback (on silence/on sound) – participate in corporate meetings without your attendance, set a sound mine that goes off on sound
* NEW! Pre-recording intervals – specify how long you want to capture prior to record start
* “Insanity” playback mode – application permutes sound bites for fun effects
* Displays sound waves (track oscillogram, real-time amplitude oscilloscope)
* Automatic Gain Control (AGC), fully animated VU meter
* Organize sound tracks in banks, create, delete banks. Copy tracks between banks
* Label tracks for easier identification
* Automatically Consolidate/Merge sound tracks produced by auto-recording
* Export Tracks to WAVE/MP3 format (Windows compatible) to SD card
* Share Tracks as WAVE/MP3
* Optimized for tablets (uses extra screen real estate and multiple CPU cores)
* Telephone Call Recording (not through speaker) – experimental feature works on some rooted devices. Tap on VU meter to select input source (must have device with telephony)
* Attend corporate meeting instead of sitting in person – dial into your favorite time-wasting corporate meeting and let Babbler respond with senseless answers when conversation gaps form. Meetings participants would think that you are participating in the meeting.
* Record in automatic mode while you are asleep – use for sleep talking analysis and sleep apnea/snoring detection
* Use Babbler as regular sound recorder to record rehearsals, meetings etc. Use track consolidation feature to stitch many small tracks into bigger chunks. Use pre-recording interval to capture sounds before recording punched-in