Bria Android – VoIP Softphone v2.0.0 Apk | 7 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
Bria Android Edition – the SIP Softphone with Video, Voice, SMS, IM & Presence!
Bria Android Edition is an award-winning SIP-based softphone for your Android OS devices, brought to you by CounterPath Corporation – the market leader of desktop and mobile VoIP software products and solutions.
**IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria Android Edition is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.**
Featuring superior security settings over other mobile VoIP products, Bria Android Edition allows you to make and receive voice calls over a Wi-Fi or 3G connection on your Android device via an easy-to-use and intuitive user interface. Bria’s enterprise-grade calling functionality includes the ability to swap between two calls, merge calls and perform attended and unattended transfers and more.
Updated user interface
Video Calls – This feature can be purchased within the application in Premium Features
Bluetooth Support – Bria 2.0 now has a setting to enable/disable support for Bluetooth headsets. Note that there are many known issues native to the Android OS with 3rd party applications such as Bria.
Standard Phone Features
• Support for 8 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Pre-defined VoIP Providers list available when adding new accounts on the Accounts screen
• Multi-tasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Voicemail support
• Speakerphone, mute and hold
• A detailed call history pane that displays dialed, answered and missed calls, along with ability to delete entries
• Contact List – leveraging the phone’s native address book
• The ability to work with the native dialer (a.k.a. Call Intercept)
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support (softphone-side)
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls; merge and split calls; transfer calls
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722, GSM, iLBC and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• DTMF support: the ability to enter number into an auto attendant via RFC 2833 or SIP INFO
• NAT traversal – Application Managed, Server Managed or User Specified; Global IP Support; STUN and ICE
• Media efficiency and quality – Noise Reduction, Echo Cancellation, and VAD (Voice Activation Detection)
• QoS (Quality of Service) – ToS Marking
• Security and Encryption via TLS and SRTP
• Logging support for trouble-shooting
• DNS SRV record lookups
• Video Calls – Uses the forward or rear-facing camera on your Android device to make high-definition video calls.
• Picture-in-picture view lets you see how you look to the person you’re calling
• H.264 codec support
• Support for two quality settings: Lower (QCIF – 176 pixels by 144 lines) and Higher (CIF – 352 pixels x 288 lines)
• Presence and Messaging
• Link your Google Talk, Facebook (XMPP) or other SIP-compliant instant messaging/chat platform to chat with your contacts
• Enable your enterprise IP PBX account to send and receive instant messages with colleagues
• Send and receive text messages in real-time
• See when your contacts are available
• Send SMS messages to PSTN numbers (subject to VoIP provider’s SIP SIMPLE/SMS gateway support)
• G.729 low bandwidth audio codec
• Provides excellent audio quality
• Ideal for connections with limited bandwidth, such as 3G
• Reduces the amount of data used during a call
The following accessories are supported:
• Headset with microphone (including Bluetooth): Bria uses the ear-piece and microphone on the headset.
• Headphones (no microphone): Bria uses the ear-piece on the headphone and the built-in microphone on the phone.
Bria Android includes features specifically designed for business and enterprise users, including:
• Optional customized branding for graphic assets and SIP settings
• Additional security settings