Download>> C25K® – 5K Trainer Pro v46.0 Apk | 23 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android 2.3 and up |
C25K® – 5K Trainer Pro
What’s in this version :
- More Apps page has been updated with new screenshots, to show our community which suite of apps will help them best achieve their fitness goals
- Track your calories and distance for each workout! Tap the center dial to cycle through your stats!
- Voice alerts optimization and fixed timer bug
Questions? Comments? We’d love your feedback. 😀
★ The OFFICIAL C25K® (Couch to 5K) program ★
- Millions of success stories!
- The only 5K training app to be partners with MyFitnessPal for seamless integration.
- Featured on Glamour Magazine, Yahoo!’s Appolicious, Popsugar Fitness, Apple’s “What’s Hot”, Apple’s “New & Noteworthy”, and many more!
- Doctor recommended on healthTap.com
C25K® is the easiest program to get beginners from couch potatoes to 5K distance runners in 8 weeks.
The proven C25K (Couch to 5K) program was designed for inexperienced runners who are just beginning an exercise routine.The plan’s structure prevents new runners from giving up and at the same time challenges them to continue moving forward. C25K works because it starts with a mix of running and walking, gradually building up strength and stamina to fully running 5K.
Less is More
◎ Simple and intuitive user interface
◎ Easy to learn. Just press start!
◎ Ideal for first-time runners
◎ 30 minutes a day, 3 days a week, 8 weeks total. You will finish your 5K!
- Now compatible with Google Fit (Pro version and for users running Android 4.0 and above)!
- Brand new look and skins! Choose the color scheme you like best.
- Listen to your own favorite music and playlists while you train
- Compatible with Spotify, Pandora, and other music apps
- NEW and IMPROVED audio coach and alerts
- Compatible with Nike+ GPS and other pedometers
- Integrated with Facebook and Twitter communities. Meet other runners!
- The only C25K app that works accurately while your device is locked!
- Login to MyFitnessPal at the end of your workout to track your calories