Carbon (Premium) – App Sync and Backup v22.214.171.124 Apk | 3 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0 and up
Carbon is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android.
1. Install Carbon on Android
a) Root user? You’re done!
2. Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
a) Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
Carbon (Premium) features:No ads
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google DriveCarbon does NOT require root.
What’s in this version:
- Fix crash caused by broken translations
- Add support for encrypted devices or desktop passwords
- Add user dictionary backup/restore
- Fix PC download issues
- Fix gallery icon spam
- Fix Google Play tablet incompatibility bug
- New permissions are necessary for call log and sms backup
- SMS and Call Log support
- Handle missing external sd cards.
- External SD Card support
- Android sync works over wifi now, and allows APK sync
- Temple Run (and others) Fix: Restores now support external files directory