Carbon (Premium) – App Sync and Backup v18.104.22.168 Apk | 3 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0 and up
Carbon is the missing app sync and backup solution for Android.
1. Install Carbon on Android
a) Root user? You’re done!
2. Install and run Carbon Desktop (link below)
a) Windows users must install their Android drivers as well
3. Connect Android to computer.
a) You may need to set your USB Connection Mode to “PTP”. (Nexus 7, Nexus 10, etc)
4. Carbon on Android should now be enabled.
Automatic Backup schedules
Android to Android sync
Cloud backup and restore
* Google Drive
What’s in this version:
- Fix PC restore
- Add support for bulk deletes
- Fix bug where external sdcard restore required premium
- Workaround poor Dropbox login APIs
- <b>Fix gallery spam, overwrite your old backups with new ones</b>
- Batch restore
- Launchers are now able to be backed up
- Root users can back up protected APKs
- Fix SMS timestamps being restored wrong
- Fix encrypted device issues
- Fix backups on sdcard forever growing
- Add support for encrypted devices or desktop passwords
- Fix PC download issues
- Fix gallery icon spam