Download>> Christmas Live Wallpaper v5.02p Apk | 4 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android 2.2 and up |
Christmas Live Wallpaper
What’s in this version :
- 3 new Christmas trees! (Interlaced Spirals, Fir Tree, Outline Tree) – Please go to the settings to select the tree type
- New interior tree camera angle.
- White sky option for Snow scene.
- Smoother scene fades.
- Android 6.0 Fixes.
Let your phone count you down to 2013!
‘3D New Year Countdown’ is a stunning 3D live wallpaper featuring a sparkling countdown to the New Year together with a Happy New Year scene with fireworks.
This version also features, a Christmas Tree of Light, a super realistic 3D Snow Scene, a magical Sky Lanterns scene to celebrate the Chinese / Lunar New Year, plus a bonus Valentine’s day scene, and by popular demand a dedicated Fireworks scene! (That’s 7-Wallpapers-in-1!)
All scenes come with countless customization options, can be enjoyed both as a live wallpaper background or as a fully interactive foreground app where you can look around freely, and quickly customise your settings.
- Christmas Tree scene (with 5 animated camera motions)
- Countdown scene (Countdown to Christmas, New Year’s Countdown, and more!)
- Happy New Year scene (with fireworks!)
- 3D Snow scene (day or night)
- Sky Lanterns scene
- Fireworks scene
- Valentine’s Day scene
- The ability to choose any combination of your favourite scenes above for rotation.
- A range of vibrant colour schemes, with a beautiful colour cycling mode that sweeps through all the colours of the rainbow.
- Gorgeous glowing background light or flare spotlight with shimmering sunbeams.
- Choose your favourite camera angles and 3D animation fly-bys.
- Snowfall amount and speed.
- Additional tree lights.
- Exciting 3D Fireworks!
- HD options to increase display quality. Great for tablets!
- Lots of performance options to help run smoothly and save battery power.
- 32-bit colour mode for smoother colours.
- Option to count down in either rounded-up days (the traditional days-to-Christmas method), or a fully accurate and nail-biting Days, Hours, Minutes and Seconds method.
- Screen positioning and zoom options.
- and lots lots more to play with!
Have Fun! 🙂