Download>> Cinema FV-5 v1.31 Apk | 4 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires Android: 4.0 and Up |
Cinema FV-5 is a professional video camera application for mobile devices, that puts professional manual controls in your fingertips.
What’s in this version :
- Added 4K video recording support for the Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note Edge and the Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
- Improved the performance of the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 in 4K mode. Now it records at 30 FPS (if configured to do so) instead of dropping frame rates.
Tailored to enthusiast and professional videographers and filmmakers, with this video camera application you can capture the best footage with top-of-the-line controls for perfect postproduction purposes. The only limit is your imagination and creativity!
● Adjust all the image sensor parameters that you only thought pro-videocameras had: exposure compensation, ISO, light metering mode (matrix/center/spot), focus mode and white balance.
● Change sensor parameters (like ISO, exposure compensation or white balance) also during recording.
● Zoom after and while recording. Set specific focal lengths thanks to the 35mm equivalent-based focal length display.
● Focus adjustments during recording: lock focus on your subject before recording and change focus planes while recording.
● Professional viewfinder: 10+ compositing grids, 10+ crop guides available, safe areas display and much more.
● The most advanced electronic viewfinder on a video camera: live RGB and luminance histogram are available also during recording.
● Professional sound metering options: display audio peaks and sound clipping warnings during recording.
● Choose video and audio codec, adjust the bitrates, audio sampling rates and number of channels.
● All camera functions assignable to volume keys. You can adjust EV, ISO, color temperature, zoom and more using volume keys (including those in cable-headsets) as well as focusing and recording. Devices with hardware camera shutter keys are also supported.
● Video geotagging support.
● Autofocus, macro, touch focus and infinity focus modes, plus a focus lock switch (AF-L).