Cloud SMS v2.1.10 Apk | 301 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and up to 4.1
Read and Write SMS messages right from your Android tablet! Secure and simple!!!
Tired of putting down your Android tablet to check a new SMS on your phone? Me too. Cloud SMS is run on both your phone and tablet to allow you to send and receive SMS messaging from your tablet. My design goal was to build upon the stock Android Messaging app feel, with simplicity in mind.
This app works over the Internet and does not require bluetooth, does not share (or transmit) your contacts, and even hashes your account email for added security. All messages are transmitted over HTTPS with a high level of encryption for an added measure of security and privacy.
1) Install and run on tablet.
2) Install and run on phone.
3) All done – send your first SMS from your tablet!
* Looking to send a message to a phone number instead of a contact? *
Open Settings and change the Contact List Style to Contact Search / Number Entry. This option allows you to choose a contact by name with auto-complete, or by entering a phone number for the recipient.
Need support? Have a question about a feature? Please email me and I’d be happy to help, as I am unable to reply to feedback.
Support Email Address: bechard at gmail dot com.
* You will need to have the same Google account on both devices. If you have multiple accounts, you may have to select the correct account in settings.
* MMS is not supported at this time, but will be added in the future.
-= Common Issues =-
* Experiencing delays getting messages on your tablet while the screen is off? Try changing your Wifi sleep policy. Android Settings, Wifi, (menu) Advanced, Set Wifi to be Always on.
* Some third party SMS applications lock in the SMS data and require a setting change to make them share with other applications.
GO SMS: Under ‘Menu -> Settings -> Advanced -> Receive Settings’ – Uncheck the box that says ‘Disable other message notification’
MIUI Users: In the MIUI messaging app go to “settings” and make sure “System MMS app priority” is unchecked.
Handcent Users: Open Handcent -> Settings -> Application Settings -> Default Messaging application -> Disable. You may have to reboot or restart Handcent’s services for it to allow messages to go through after making this change.
Other SMS Apps: Please look for any settings relating to passing on messages.
Go ahead and take your SMS to the Tablet!
What’s in this version:
- * Contact list position memory not resetting on new message
- * Fixed issue for Beta MMS Upload users where selecting an image caused a crash
- * Fixed MMS receiving for Android 2.x users
- * Fixed crash report from crashing (crazy, yes?)
- * Fixed many small bugs and potential crashes
- * New icons (still working on them!)