Dynamic Keyboard – Pro v1.6 Apk | 1 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
What’s in this version :
- New Touch On Click Option (pro only)
- Auto Correct bug fixes. Remember it uses your system spell check language.
- Smiley button with 🙂
- New Layouts : German, Swedish
- App now translated for different languages!
- Much more to come soon! I am doing my best to push new features out fast! 😀
- New Launcher! Simpler but easy to use and should work with any device no problem!
- New always show numbers option (full version only)Fixed autocorrect using wrong language. Now uses system language.
- Fixes some auto-correct bugs like the symbols.
- Fixes some crashes.
- New Launcher Soon!
Smart, Fast and Accurate!
We have new technologies like touch screens, yet we are still utilizing them as if they
were static buttons, without animations! How does this help us?
- Full customization
- Colors or presets to choose from.
- Multiple languages at same time.
- HD Fonts
- A way to support the app and the project so it can grow.
Using machine learning technologies and artificial intelligence algorithms I have been able to create a database of intelligence that helps modify the keys visibility and size depending upon the likelihood of that letter. Trained with millions of words on 19 languages, why not try it out?
Current Languages :
- English (CA)
- English (UK)
- English (US)
- Portuguese (European)
Currently the app does not have word predictions. Sorry I will do my best to try fix this and add it in future.
- Predictive Characters to aid your accuracy and speed change size
- Smooth Animations
- Full Customization (Full version only, limited customization on free version)
- Many key shortcuts (eg shift-delete to delete the last word, double tap space)
- Tablet Optimized
- Battery Optimized
- Easy To Setup
- Google Voice Integrated! (selected devices only)
- Auto-correct (4.0+ devices only)
- Install and open the app.
- Either open the drawer or click the button for ‘Enable’ , or go to language and input in settings to tick Dynamic Keyboard as enabled.
- Enable the app. Don’t worry the app isn’t a keylogger, it has no internet permissions! You will be warned by the android OS but it is safe.
- Set it as the default keyboard. You are now ready to use Dynamic Keyboard!
- Customize through the options to make it your own!