Download>> End Space VR for Cardboard v1.011 Apk | 50 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android 4.1 and up |
End Space VR is a first-person arcade space shooter built for virtual reality!!
End Space VR for Cardboard
- Added support for a couple more Gamepads
- Bug fixes
- Fixed a couple of errors caused by the radar
- Better object pooling
- Enemy ships shouldn’t get stuck so often behind the player
- Enemy ships get destroyed if leaving the area, prevents missing ship issue
- Plasma Grenade resets to proper size after use
- Different radar arrow color to stand out a bit more
- Hopefully fixed some crashes that have been occurring, but waiting on the Google Cardboard SDK update to be able to fix more.
Using head based movement you pilot a small space fighter through intense space battles defeating progressively harder waves of enemies. Fire your ship’s lasers with your headsets trigger button, or if no trigger is available with gaze based targeting.
Featuring triple AAA graphics and the use of 3D positional audio, End Space VR delivers the most immersive and compelling VR experience available on Cardboard. It has been fully optimized to squeeze out every bit of performance to provide a fluid and smooth VR experience.
End Space VR features:
• Fully immersive VR experience using AAA graphics and 3D sound
• 3 beautifully crafted space environments to fly through
• Never ending gameplay with progressively harder waves of enemies
• Highly detailed ships with damage modeling and destructible pieces
• Powerful upgrades to your ship and weapons
• Share your score with friends, how many waves can you complete?
• Built with the latest guidelines for VR to provide a comfortable and immersive experience
• You can disable VR mode in the main menu
• If your Google Cardboard / VR headset does not have a trigger button disable the Trigger option in the main menu. This will allow head gaze based shooting.
• Most Bluetooth and USB gamepad controllers are now supported,
End Space VR is best experienced with headphones. Please play standing or seated on a swivel chair. Enemies will try and attack you from behind!