ePSXe for Android v1.9.3 Apk | 2 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
ePSXe for Android is a Playstation emulator (PSX and PSOne).
It is a port from the famous ePSXe for PC. ePSXe provides high compatibility and good speed. It is designed for smartphones and tablets, including a fun 2 players option for tablets using split screen mode. Games must be provided by user. Include virtual touchscreen pad support, and hardware buttons mapping (Xperia Play, Phones with keyboard, and external pads like WiiMote or Sixaxis), and analog sticks.From the version 1.8.0, ePSXe for Android support OpenGL enhanced graphics thanks to Peopsxgl Plugin, see the documentation for configuration info (Menu->Info).From the version 1.8.4, ePSXe includes native support for ARM and Intel Atom X86.
What’s in this version:
- * Added Moga Gamepads native support. Sync your gamepad with moga pivot. In preferences+player1+pad id=moganative. Choose preferences+player1+psx pad type=dualshock if you want analog. (No mapping or root needed).
- * Fixed Analog range. (Ape Escape)
- * Fixed Analog sticks on players 2-4.
- * Added Xbox Wireless gamepad support – with Ms USB Receiver (Thanks Gabriel)
- * Fixed Sakura 3 Eternal Heart Game.
- For help, mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org