Download: Flipps HD – Movies, Music & TV v5.9.1 Apk | 9.5 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:3.0 and up |
Discover and enjoy personal and online media directly on your TV screen
Flipps HD – Movies, Music & TV
What’s in this version :
- Preorder tickets for watching PBR’s Unfinished Business live event. Live broadcasting will start on May 30th, 8pm ET
- Live streaming support for Chromecast and LG TVs. All of the live events!
- Added support for Roku devices (finally!)
- 48h movie rentals for Osiris Entertainment and Beta Films – no running to the store required.
- Boom. Stability and performance improvements.
Advantages over iMediaShare Lite:
– Ad-free experience
– Video playback from YouTube links
– Video playback of arbitrary mpeg files from the internet and other apps
– More online video channels in HD
Online channels in the full edition include: Animal Planet, Bild, Beet TV, Break.com, CBS News, CNBC, CNET (HD), CNN, COIN-OP TV, College Humor, Dailymotion, Deutsche Welle, Driving Sports, Earth Touch, Engadget, Euronews, Facebook, France 24, Funny or Die, G4, Harvard Business Review, HDNet, Les Debiles, MaYoMo, Motorz (HD), NASA TV, NY Times, Picasa, PortalZINE, PR Newswire, PSN, Revision3 (HD), Showtime, Spiegel Online, TED Talks (HD), The Onion, TWiT TV, VideoBASH, White House, YDN Design, YouTube (HD).
1) Televisions from Samsung (w/ AllShare), LG, Sony BRAVIA, Philips, Panasonic Viera, Toshiba
2) Game consoles: Sony PlayStation 3, Microsoft XBox 360
3) Network Media Players: Apple TV, Sony Blu-ray, LG Blu-ray, WD TV Live, Popcorn Hour, Xtreamer, Marantz, DirecTV, Logitech Revue (Google TV), etc.
4) Audio players: Denon, Sonos, Onkyo, Linn, Philips Streamium, Yamaha, etc.
5) PC/Mac media servers: Twonky, Skifta, Windows Media Player, etc.
6) Other DLNA/UPnP compliant media players.
NOTE (1): For best playback performance on PS3, please, ensure that your PS3 is WIRED and not WIRELESS.
NOTE (2): Videos recorded with the phone’s camera are not supported by some TVs and game consoles.
NOTE (3): For Toshiba TVs, please, enable Media Renderer mode from TV Preferences -> Network Device Setup.