franco.Kernel updater v5.7 Apk | 1 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0 and up
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus.
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 4.0.3 AND 4.0.4
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus. It eases up the download and update check process for every user.
franco.Kernel updater app features:
* Downloads the kernel directly from the ftp
* Checks for updates directly from the ftp
* Checks and downloads Imoseyon’s kernel (new feature)
* Kernel auto-flash
* Cpu frequencies changer
* Governor changer
* Voltage control interface
* Kernel settings:
* Hotplug enabler
* Color Control – You’re able to change GAMMA values and Color Multipliers to achieve the best color profile
* Sound Control – Increase the max volume of your device
* Download special franco.Kernel boot animation
* Wi-fi special mode to boost signal during streaming while on screen off
* Custom download path
* Live calibrated voltages panel
* Disable logger
* SQlite defrag on boot
* Dedicated milestone and nightly kernels changelogs
This kernel gives your phone the best performance you’ve ever seen, with the best battery life as can be seen by the following comments:
“I’ve been running AOKP with Franco’s 7.1 and its amazing.
Thank you for your hard work.”
“This kernel + AOKP = Pure awesomeness.
Pretty much the best performance I’ve ever had on any device as of yet.
Thanks so much for your continued effort “
“Cracked it Franco , well done. Screen-off efficiency it better than stock for me! Went to bed at 65% woke up over 10 hours later and it was 64%!”
This application and kernel will ONLY work with Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0.3/4.0.4 and you need root and a custom recovery to flash the .zip. If you don’t have root or a custom recovery please check this fabulous tool: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1392310
Main tester of this app and kernel:
Christian Göllner – get his app here: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.cgollner.benchmark
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures within this guide. No warranties of any kind are given.