franco.Kernel updater v8.8.3 Apk | 420 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:4.0 and up
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus.
ONLY COMPATIBLE WITH 4.0.3 AND 4.0.4
This application is a must have if you have a Galaxy Nexus GSM or LTE version. It’s a simple tool to download and update franco.Kernel for the Galaxy Nexus. It eases up the download and update check process for every user.
franco.Kernel updater app features:
* Downloads the kernel directly from the ftp
* Checks for updates directly from the ftp
* Checks and downloads Imoseyon’s kernel (new feature)
* Kernel auto-flash
* Cpu frequencies changer
* Governor changer
* Voltage control interface
* Kernel settings:
* Hotplug enabler
* Color Control – You’re able to change GAMMA values and Color Multipliers to achieve the best color profile
* Sound Control – Increase the max volume of your device
* Download special franco.Kernel boot animation
* Wi-fi special mode to boost signal during streaming while on screen off
* Custom download path
* Live calibrated voltages panel
* Disable logger
* SQlite defrag on boot
* Dedicated milestone and nightly kernels changelogs
This kernel gives your phone the best performance you’ve ever seen, with the best battery life as can be seen by the following comments:What’s in this version :
What’s in this version :
- Bunch of bug fixings across the app which include: FC when trying to load a color profile if none was created before; when setting new freqs the values were not being formated in the summary; ListPreferences were not reading what option was to be selected after reading the value from the file;
- Add new images for calibration in the N4 RGB dialog and GN’s RGB dialog
- Add new icons in the main menu – courtesy of: http://www.johnxde.com/
- Nexus 4:
- Add a small cycle of images to calibrate your screen gamma. Touch the image on the dialog to bring a new one. Images courtesy of Shuang.
- Fixed a bug that would start the Display Service even when it wasn’t needed
- Color profiles and power modes are now saved to the SDcard. You’ll have to recreate your profiles again the first time.
- Add a check for root permission when the app is opened the first time.
- Fix a bug in the kernel backup/restore
- Fixed other small bugs