Gmail Widgets v3.32 Apk | 509 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3.3 and up
Gmail Widgets is a collection of beautiful homescreen widgets in different sizes that show the number of unread messages and previews of those messages.
Compatible with 2.3 (Gingerbread) and later versions, including an exclusive 3.0 (Honeycomb) and 4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) stack widget. More coming soon!
Unlike some of the other Gmail widgets on here, this app works with all the latest versions of Gmail and Android.
Review of an older version on TalkAndroid: http://www.talkandroid.com/100486-get-a-cool-gmail-widget-for-your-android-smartphone-available-on-the-google-play-store-video/#more-100486
– Updates automatically when new mail arrives (it may not update immediately while you read mails)
– Shows the first lines of the message in addition to sender and subject (certain widgets only)
– Supports several inbox types (“classic”, important and starred) and labels
– Supports multiple accounts on one device
– Open Gmail or compose a new message quickly from the widget
– Makes your phone look like it has the latest Android 4.0 (ICS)
– Customisable appearance through 4 themes and icons
– Four different sizes to choose from, plus a new icon widget and a scrollable stack for newer Android versions
“Gmail Widgets for Android should be the best tool app I ever seen, install it to show the unread messages and previews to make your phone smarter.” AppEggs.com
– When you perform actions on your new mail, these may not be reflected immediately, even if you refresh manually. The purpose of these widgets is to notify you of new messages as soon as they arrive.
– It may take up to 1-2 minutes for the widget to refresh the first time and after a reboot. During this time it may not look like anything is happening!
– Do not attempt to move to the SD card, as this will prevent it from working
– Send feedback via email if you would like to suggest a feature
– If you leave a comment, be constructive