Download>> GO Launcher Ex Prime v5.10 Apk | 12 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.0 and up |
Extended version of GO Launcher, one of the most popular home application!
GO Launcher Ex Prime
What’s in this version:
- Please light up all to help us serve you better!
- (Improve) New App Drawer, cleaner, more elegant and easier to use.
- (New feature) Holding App Icon brings more functions, easy to hide icon and view app info.
- (Improve) Improve the usability on folder editing.
- (Improve) Bug fixed
GO Launcher EX is the most popular Android home launcher replacement app in Google Play. It offers you many first-ever features to customize your own homescreen experience. Go launcher EX provides you speedy and smooth operation, fancy and plentiful themes, and utility functions with imagination.
☆ Extremely smooth transition animation
☆ Smooth flipping operation
☆ Thousands of personalized themes
☆ Amazing custom gestures feature offers you more convenience and fun
☆ Various GO widgets (weather, switcher, calendar…)
☆ Efficient and strong app management function, including sorting, hide app, search, cleaning memory and refresh.
– Supports GO Launcher super themes (more homescreen effects)
– Draw patterns to active apps (double click on home screen to active custom gesture)
– Squeezing effect of icons and widgets (Jelly Bean style)
– Drag and swinging icon upward to delete icon or widget.
1. How to get themes, widgets and lockers?
a) Search ‘go launcher theme’, ‘go widget’ or ‘go locker’ in Android Market.
b) Use GO Store via menu button in GO Launcher.
2. How to set transition animation?
Use ‘Effects settings’ via button in GO Launcher.
3. Icons are too small?
Use ‘Icon Size’ option in ‘Preferences->Visual settings->Icons’ to make icons bigger.
3. Long press the app icon to enter editing mode on home screen and app drawer.
4. Glide up to open menu and glide down to pull down notification.
5. The widgets in the screenshots belong to GO Widget, attainable from Android Market or GO Store.
6. File browser can be found in the lower left of app drawer.
7. Process management feature is found down the running tab of app drawer. Clicking the broom icon and clean the memory.