HD Panorama+ v2.12 Apk | 4 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
High definition and fast panoramic camera!!
– Fast and smooth panorama stitching
– Easy to use
– Augmented reality helps to get perfect panorama
– Up to 360 degree panorama (only limited by available memory)Put your device in portrait orientation, tap shutter button, slowly sweep to the left or right, tap button again to stop shooting.When shooting nature, camera optics rarely allow to capture complete landscape in it’s beauty, not just chopping off small piece.
Indoor, it is rarely possible to move far enough to cover the space completely. A number of frames has to be taken or special optics (fisheye) should be used.
In these cases panorama is the solution.Usually, panorama on mobile devices is shoot using either of two methods:- sweep panorama – shooting is running continuously, and camera is rotated slowly and smoothly to capture entire scene.
– pan-and-shoot panorama – multiple separate frames are shot: shoot – rotate – shoot – rotate, etc.Both cases have their own drawbacks.In case of sweep panorama the shooting is actually happening in video mode and the height of panorama is limited by maximum resolution for shooting video (for the majority of mobile devices it is 1280 pixels). Also, it is impossible to get sharp result under low-light illumination, since camera is always in movement, and exposure for each frame is rather long. On the other hand, on devices without gyroscope, sweep panorama usually will give better stitching results.Pan-and-shoot method allow to shoot panorama of maximum resolution, limited only by amount of available free memory on device. If device is equipped with gyro – it is possible to rotate camera quickly from one shot to another. In this case it is also possible to select the most appropriate focusing mode: autofocus, focus to infinity, or continuous focusing.HD Panorama+ implements both shooting methods.One of the problems while shooting panorama – the necessity to strictly keep camera orientation to avoid distortion of horizon line, and to avoid ‘curvature’ on frame sequence. Otherwise only a narrow area will come out as a result of stitching. In HD Panorama+ there are ‘augmented reality’ guides. These are showing clearly how to orient camera to get ideal result. When using augmented reality – it is simply impossible to shoot the frame which will drop out of panorama line of sight.
HD Panorama+ is stitching frames taking into account possible deviations in illumination between frames and presence of moving objects in panorama field. HD Panorama+ is reproducing dynamic range of the scene to the maximum extent and minimizing the moving objects stitching errors (ghosting removal).
If you are a professional photographer, HD Panorama+ will allow to save the input frames captured, and stitch and possibly adjust them on your personal computer.
For user convenience HD Panorama+ uses elements of Google Camera app UI under Apache license. Processing is done with proprietary Almalence algorithms, resulting in a drastic quality difference (highest resolution, dynamic range, etc).
What’s in this version:
– augmented mode fixed on Nexus 4
– better stitching