i Fishing v4.3 Apk | 16 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.3 and up
The most realistic and in-depth fishing game for Android!
The most popular iPhone fishing game with over 10.8 million downloads is now available for Android!
ALSO AVAILABLE: iFishing Saltwater Edition, and iFishing Fly Fishing Edition!
This is THE MOST REALISTIC AND IN-DEPTH fishing game for Android. This is not an arcade game like the other fishing games… it’s a fishing simulator written by an avid fisherman.
This blows the other fishing games away in terms of realism and gameplay depth! In iFishing, location, lure, lure depth, jigging and your reeling speed makes a difference about what fish you catch. It is the only fishing game that lets you drive a boat around a lake and fish structures.
-High definition 960×640 graphics for the latest devices
– 15 unlockable lakes with 3 difficulty levels will keep you playing for a long time
– Variety of lures with different actions (jigs, topwater, spinnerbait, divers)
– Many species of freshwater fish to catch (perch, black crappie, bluegill, smallmouth bass, largemouth bass, walleye, pike, carp, catfish, and musky)
– Use the accelerometer to cast, jig, aim your lure, and fight fish.
– Exciting fish fights while keeping the line tension in check, even see them jump!
– Use the fish finder and drive your boat to seek out the best places on the lake.
– Advanced fish AI, including schooling behavior, lure preferences, and hotspots based on structure such as dropoffs, weeds, lilypads, logs and rocks.
– Practice or Tournament modes in 3 difficulties.
– See over 40 real life backdrops and different ambient sounds based on where you are in the lake.
– Trophy room to keep track of your biggest fish ever caught.
– Fishing guide gives you audible advice and encouragement!
-To unlock more lakes you need to win cash in the tournaments. Check the lake screen to see how much cash you’ve earned and need to unlock the next lake.
Responses to reviews:
To cast farther hold the device forward and let the pole move down before letting go of the line.
If downloading the additional data won’t start, it’s probably because you don’t have a memory card in your phone. It will say if external storage is available on the download screen. The extra data is all of the ambient background audio and music.
If the rod doesn’t move then your accelerometer isn’t working on your phone and you should get that checked out.
Finally, you can only keep the 3 biggest fish in tournaments. If you already have 3 fish the smallest one will be thrown back. There are many people who think the game isn’t keeping track correctly who are not aware of this.