iPhone Notifications v5.6 Apk | 2 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
iPhone Notifications displays your device’s notifications like an iPhone
With iPhone Notifications you can greatly improve the way your device displays notifications. You can display any app’s notifications the same way it is displayed on IOS5, on your smartphone as well as on your tablet device.
–== SUPPORT ==–
For more information and a detailled FAQ, go to http://www.productigeeky.com
If you have any question or suggestion, please use our feedback page here : https://getsatisfaction.com/productigeeky.
You can follow us on :
– Twitter : https://twitter.com/#!/productigeeky
– Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/pages/Productigeeky/345564608829878
–== THE SERVICE ==–
To work properly, iPhone Notifications requires that you activate the accessibility service “iPhone Notifications” (accessibility services are currently the only way to process user notifications on Android systems).
You then have to use the “Monitoring” preference to choose which apps should raise notifications, and how.
Status bar notifications must be enabled in the monitored apps for the banners and alerts to appear properly.
–== HOW TO USE IT ==–
Once you have activated the service and configured the app, you can choose to display each app’s notifications as alerts or banners.
– Click the notification to launch it
– Swipe to the right to dismiss it
– Swipe to the left to dismiss notifications coming from the same app/contact
– Click “View” to launch it
– Click “Close” to dismiss it*
– Swipe to navigate through your notifications
Note that dismissing the notification won’t remove it from the status bar (the Android system doesn’t currently allow to manually remove 3rd party apps notifications from the status bar).
If you use a custom lockscreen app such as MagicLocker or WidgetLocker, or if you use the stock Android 4 ICS lockscreen, the banners will show above your lockscreen.
–== LITE VS PRO ==–
With the full version of iPhone Notifications :
– You can display the full notification text
– You can set individual settings for each app
– You can choose the theme for the notifications
– You can choose the action when you do a left or right swipe on the banner
– You can choose to make the alerts appear only when the screen is off
– You can choose the screen timeout when an alert shows up, and make it stay on until you read it
– You can lower the brightness of the screen when the alert makes the phone wake up
– You can set custom vibration patterns
– You can set quiet hours
– You can use reminders
–== CONFIGURATION ==–
To receive notifications from an app, check it in the “Monitoring” section of the preferences.
Here are some examples of apps you can configure to work with iPhone Notifications :
– Google Voice
– Handsent SMS
– Facebook Messenger
– K9 Mail / Kaiten Mail
– Messenger WithYou
Works well with Espier Launcher, iLauncher, MagicLocker, WidgetLocker, GO Locker, …