Jelly Bean GO Launcher Theme + v1.0 Apk | 4.5 MB| Mediafire
Requires Android:2.0 and up
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean “Plus” Theme for GO Launcher EX
Have both the best launcher in the market and the most modern look in your phone by combining GOLauncherEX and the most faithful Jelly Bean Android 4.1 theme.
This theme is called Jelly Bean Android 4.1 PLUS because its:
* The most realistic Jelly Bean Android 4.1 theme for GO Launcher EX.
* Jelly Bean themed folder interface, appdrawer, dock,launcher menu, and icons.
* Includes the new stock icons that come with ICS & Jelly Bean.
* Includes over 200 popular app icons in HD 84×84 size (instead of the standard 72×72) so you can use GOLauncher’s “large size icons option” without loosing any definition and crispness of the icons that you would get with the standard 72×72 icons, or in HD screens resolutions.
* Includes all 10 official Jelly Bean Sandwich wallpapers.
* Adapted to the latest GoLauncher version’s UI changes.
NOTE: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is similar in appearance to my Android 4.0 Ice cream Sandwich theme, so if you already have my Ice Cream Sandwich Theme installed in your phone, you may achieve a similar Jelly Bean look by simply downloading and installing the Jelly Bean Wallpapers on the ICS theme.
THIS THEME REQUIRES NO UNSAFE PERMISSIONS TO RUN.
IT IS COMPLETELY SAFE SINCE IT ONLY REQUIRES ACCESS TO SIMPLE VIBRATION. ALWAYS CHECK THE PERMISSIONS TAB ABOVE FOR THE APPS YOU DOWNLOAD.
This theme is compatible will all phone screen resolutions, and all android versions from 2.0 upwards.
For installation and other guides with pictures go to:
==== How to install ====
1. Install latest version of GO Launcher EX.
2. Install the Theme (Do Not open directly after it’s installed)
4. GO Back to GO Launcher EX’s MENU -> Select “Themes”.
5. Find “Jelly Bean Theme”, click on it and then select “Apply”.
==== CONFIGURATION FOR BEST RESULTS ====
(The following instructions are available with pictures at:
****** Apply Jelly Bean’s Roboto font to GO Launcher
-> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Fonts -> Scan Fonts -> Select font -> select “Roboto-normal”
* If Roboto font is not present in phone then simply download and copy to GOLauncher font folder first:
-> Download fonts from http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=753937&d=1318996825
-> Extract and Copy font .ttf files to /sdcard/GOLauncherEX/fonts folder
(* this will not change your system’s font or cause any conflicts, it will only change your launcher’s font.)
****** To take advantage of the over 200 large 84×84 icons included in this theme, you can display the icons in 84×84 size on your screen instead of 72×72.
-> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Icons -> Icon size -> Large size
****** For tiddier effect when using large icons, decrease the size of the font of the screen’s icons labels’ as well:
-> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Font -> App name Size -> Custom -> 11 (recomended)
and make sure you have the background of the icon labels transparent
-> Preferences -> Screen settings -> App icon labels -> Show labels
****** In some devices some icons may not change automatically to the theme’s own icons. To manually change those icons:
-> Tap and hold the icon while on the desk screen (will not work inside the AppDrawer) -> Select “Replace” -> select”Theme’s icons”-> search and select the desired icon.
****** Auto hide screen page indicators so that they only show when you are actually scrolling to another screen page
-> Preferences -> Visual settings -> Indicator -> Screen indicator -> Auto-hide indicator