Kaspersky Tablet Security v9.14.14 Apk | 2 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Kaspersky Tablet Security protects your Android tablet and any personal information stored on it with advanced anti-theft features. Using a convenient, web-based remote control, you can easily lock, clean or find your lost or stolen tablet. You can even secretly snap a “mugshot” of the perpetrator. And, with real-time Internet threat protection and automatic cloud-based virus-scanning, Kaspersky Tablet Security keeps you safer than ever as you’re online shopping, downloading apps and social networking with minimal impact on tablet resources.
PREMIUM ANTI-MALWARE PROTECTION:
– Automatic virus-scanning of apps downloaded from the marketplace
– Cloud-enabled protection for fast reaction against new viruses, spyware, trojans, bots and more
INTERNET THREAT PROTECTION:
– Real-time protection against dangerous links and web-pages, including phishing websites
– Remotely blocks your missing tablet to secure your personal information
– Remotely wipes your sensitive information from your tablet
– Remotely locates your lost or stolen tablet with GPS, GSM or Wi-Fi, and Google Maps
– Identifies unauthorized users of your tablet by secretly taking their “mugshot” and sending it to you
PERSONAL WEB ACCOUNT FOR REMOTE MANAGEMENT:
– Allows you to easily communicate with your lost or stolen tablet: activate block, data wipe, find and mugshot commands, and review logs of recent activities
– Product interface is specifically optimized for Android tablets to ensure the ultimate usability and performance
– Small, frequent updates, so there’s minimal impact on tablet resources
Android 2.2 and higher (including 4.x);
Minimum screen resolution – 480*800.
I am unable to validate Kaspersky Tablet Security. What should I do?
On some devices, Google Play issues can result in an app failing to validate – even though the app has been paid for. If this happens, please do the following:
1. On the device, select Applications > Settings > Applications > Manage applications.
2. Select Google Play Store.
3. On the app information screen, select Clear cache – then select Clear data.
4. Restart Google Play.
5. Start Kaspersky Tablet Security and re-validate the app.