Download>> Lifeline v1.5.3 Apk | 15 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android 4.0 and up |
What’s in this version :
- We shipped the necessary equipment so that Taylor can communicate with your Android Wear device!
- It turns out Taylor wasn’t as multi-lingual as we thought. Luckily, Taylor studied harder and all the quirks should be ironed out now.
- If you encounter any issues with the language, use the in-game Menu -> Change Language button to pick your language.
- Adding language support for French, German, Russian, and Japanese.
- Optimizations and bug fixes to improve overall game performance.
Lifeline is a playable, branching story of survival against all odds. You will help Taylor make life or death decisions, and face the consequences together.
Acclaimed writer Dave Justus (Fables: The Wolf Among Us) weaves a gripping interactive story through the aftermath of a crash landing on an alien moon. Taylor is stranded, the rest of the crew are dead or missing, and Taylor’s communicator can only reach you.
A totally unique experience enabled by modern devices, this story plays out in real time. As Taylor works to stay alive, notifications deliver new messages throughout your day. Keep up as they come in, or catch up later when you’re free.
Or, dive in and jump back to earlier points in the story, and see what happens when you make a different choice. Simple actions can have a profound effect. Complete any single path to restart the story and unlock this mode.
Lifeline is a deep, immersive story of survival and perseverance, with many possible outcomes. Taylor is relying on YOU.
Internet connection not required. No in-app purchases and no ads.