MagicLocker Main v1.5.0 Apk | 1 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Customizable. Colorful. Simple.
(05/04/2012)ATTENTION! For the issue of ‘Keeps back to stock lock screen.’ :
If you install Go Launcher EX 2.85 then encounter this issue, please update to their newest version.
Magic Locker is most colorful and simple lock screen app for Android! Various of lock screen Themes to match your style and make your mobile outstanding!
1. Shortcut Customization
2. More Theme Customization(like position,alpha,skin,show/hide somethings)
3. Activate phone, SMS ,Camera and other shortcuts directly from lock screen;
4. Screen Lock Security
5. Support customise wallpaper and live wallpaper.
6. Support customise date format
7. Support system security pattern (settings->Location and security->Set up screen lock. For HTC: Settings-> Security->Set up screen lock)
8. Block Home Key
9. Support to enable/disable volume rocker wake up screen
10. Support to send Email, mak phone call, open URL ect. directly on lockscreen.
11. Add location permission (WiFi only ,not GPS)to show Ad only for those country which can not buy the paid theme
If you like our app please rate us five stars. Also your feedback is very important， please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Magic Locker Main App just includes one theme – ‘Lost Robot’, as the default theme, you can search more themes in Google Market. For more details please refer to below Q&A section.
Q: Why my home button doesn’t work?
A: This issue happens when enable ‘Volume rocker wake’ and system ‘Pin/Password’ security at the same time. It’s a known issue, we will fix it ASAP.
Q: How to find more Magic Locker Themes?
A: You can press ‘More Themes’ button in ‘MagicLocker Setting -> Themes Tab’. Or search ‘mobi.lockscreen.magiclocker.theme’ in Google Market directly.
Q: How to install Magic Locker Themes?
A: After you install a MagicLocker theme app, you need to run the theme app and press ‘Install this theme’ button in the theme dialog.
Q: How to uninstall Magic Locker Themes?
A: You can long press a theme in ‘MagicLocker Setting -> Themes Tab’ then press ‘Uninstall theme’. Or go to ‘System Setting -> Applications -> Manage applications’ then find the theme App to uninstall as general App.
Q: Why the ‘Lost Robot’ theme can’t be uninstalled from MagicLocker?
A: ‘Lost Robot’ is the default theme in MagicLocker and MagicLocker must ensure there is at least one theme exist.
Q: How to make the theme apps icon disappear from App Drawer/Launcher?
A: Actually Magic Locker had already tried to hide these icons, but in some phones it will only react after phone reboot or Launcher reboot.
Q: How can I do if encounter double lock screen?
A: You can try to change the ‘Volume rocker wake’ status in the MagicLocker Settings.
Q: Why the alarm dialog disappears?
A: It’s a known issue exist the HTC 2.2 phone, you can upgrade to HTC 2.3 or download another free alarm app from android market.