Download>> Material Things Lollipop v2.0.1 Apk | 19 MB | Resumable Links | Requires :Android 2.3.3 and Up |
Treat yourself with Material Things, an icon theme for your android phone or tablet based on material design and wallpapers inspired by android lollipop.
Material Things Lollipop
What’s in this version :
- -New app UI
- -Support for Action Launcher, ADW, ADW/EX, Apex, Atom, Aviate, Go, Inspire, KK, Lucid, Next, Nine, Nova, Solo, Smart, and TSF Launchers
- -Added 200 icons
- -70+ Wallpapers via cloud download. Choose and save your wallpaper.
- -Added Muzei Support
- -In-app request icon support
Color up your display with some simple, clean material Icons and lollipop wallpapers.
- – 1250+ hand crafted flat, clean & simple material flat-design HD Icons.
- – New Icons added constantly
- – All material wallpapers shown are included!
- – XXXHDPI high definition icons included for super large HD screens. All Icons are 192×192.
- – 14 Customized material/lollipop designed wallpapers.
- Wallpapers are 3D renders inspired by the lollipop theme and material design.
- – Contains over 1250 different clean, flat and material design/lollipop-based icons with many variations of default icons such as phone, contacts, camera, etc.
- – Wallpaper chooser comes installed.
- – Easy link to request icons.
- – Clean, material, lollipop icons go with any background.
- – Constantly updated along with my other icon packs!
- – ADW Launcher – Recommended size: 115%
- – Action Launcher
- – Apex Launcher – Recommended size: 115%
- – Holo Launcher
- – Go Launcher
- – Next Launcher
- – Nova Launcher – Recommended size: 115%
How to apply the theme
1. Open the app after installing
2. Press “Apply Theme”
3. Select Launcher type
Install via Launcher
- Apex Launcher: Apex settings > Theme settings
- Nova Launcher: Nova Settings > Look and feel > Icon Theme
- ADW Launcher: On home screen, press “Menu” > More > ADWSettings > Themes Preferences > Select theme
- – Holo Launcher: Onhome screen, press “Menu” > Launcher Settings > Appearance Settings > Icon Pack > Select Theme