Download>> Meld (#madewithmeld) v1.17 Apk | 42 MB | Resumable Links | Requires : Android 4.0 and up |
- Pack assets can now be used as the background layer
- Added “NEW” to title screen which brings up the usual “new layer selection” panel. “GALLERY” and “PHOTO” buttons have been removed from title screen.
- Added some background textures to play with
- Fixed some memory issues
- Fixed black screen bug occuring when using the SUJIT layer pack assets on some devices
- Some asset optimizations
- Fixed issue where the device back button would not work properly on some devices
- General bug fixes and optimizations
The possibilities are endless with Meld giving you the ability to create highly artistic and captivating images and having a lot of fun along the way!
Currently only 1:1 crop ratio – more coming in future updates!
What you can do:
- Adding textures
- Masking & Blending
- Add or erase objects
- Photo Collage
How it works:
- Load a base image.
- Adjust the position, size & rotation of the base image to desired composition.
- Make adjustments to the base image using Meld’s user-friendly and intuitive set of tools.
- Load another image or overlay into a layer.
- Adjust the position, size & rotation of this layer to desired composition.
- Mask away areas of this layer using brushes or pre-defined mask shapes as well as make image adjustments using Meld’s user-friendly and intuitive set of tools.
- Choose desired blend mode and transparency of this layer.
- Repeats steps 4-7 adding more layers and flattening the image if required in order to add even more layers.
- You can also swap the layer order as well as remove a layer at anytime.
- Save your final image to file, if you want, share your image on Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, or simply email it to your friends.
- You can even continue editing from this point by adding/removing layers.
Featured Asset Packs:
Meld comes bundled with a number of amazing asset packs from a couple of very talented creatives. Any number of these great assets can be used as an overlay for your image. Featured assets include:
- MDPatterns by Tian Hughes (@motiondoom)
- JSoverlays by Jonathan Swinney (@Jonathan_Swinney)
- JOvrs Ink & Paper/Cloud9 by Joe Cavazos (@joecavazos)
- 3d_Polyonfire by Syamil Haqimi (@_syamilonfire)
- SlimePlanets by Mike Parisella (@slimesunday)