Download>> Mind Games Pro v2.4.1 Apk | 8 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android: 2.2 and Up |
This is the unlimited, ad-free, version of the hit game Mind Games
Mind Games Pro
- Scoring data updated for new games.
Mind Games is a great collection of games based in part on principles of cognitive psychology to help you practice different mental skills. The perfect game to help you fight the effects of aging on your brain, or try to improve brain functioning at any age. This app includes all 25 of Mindware’s brain exercising games.
All games include your score history, a global top scores list, and graph of your progress. The main app shows a summary of your best games and today’s scores on all games. Using some principles of standardized testing, your scores are also converted to a standardized scale so that you can see where you need work and excel.
Abstraction – Exercise your ability to quickly differentiate between words with a concrete vs. abstract meaning.
Attention Training Game – Exercise your brain’s attention. Based on the flanker attention task. Practice your ability to ignore competing information and processing speed.
- Anticipation – Practice your ability to anticipate and respond rapidly.
- Changing Directions – Practice your attention, concentration, processing speed, and mental flexibility.
- Divided Attention I – Practice your ability to divide your attention and respond rapidly.
- Face Memory – Memorize a group of faces and then see if you can recall them.
- Math Star – Practice your basic arithmetic skills, speed, and attention to detail.
- Racer Memory – Practice for your brain’s working memory and processing speed.
- Span Memory – Practice your verbal and nonverbal working memory to increase the span of your immediate memory.
- Memory Flow – Practice your visual and verbal memory for the flow of events.
- Memory Match – Practice your memory for completed tasks.
- Mental Categories – Practice your processing speed and quick categorization skills.
- Mental Flex – Practice your cognitive flexibility and ability to ignore competing information.
- Serial Memory – Learn a series of 10 numbers and faces in as few trials as you can.
- Self-Ordered Learning for Objects – Memorize a sequence of objects using a sequence you determine.
- Spatial Memory – Memorize the locations of the tiles that flip over with increasing numbers of tiles.
- Speed Trivia – Test and improve your knowledge of general trivia and information.
- Vocabulary Star – Improve your vocabulary and spelling skills.
- Vocabulary Power – An un-timed multiple choice vocabulary task.
- Visual Memory – Test and practice your visual memory skills.
- Word Memory – Memorize 30 words and see if you can remember them.