Download: nanoloop v3.1 Apk | 774 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and Up
What’s in this version :
- New filter model: Closer to the original / Game Boy version.
- Fixed bug that prevented filenames with double spaces from loading.
- The new filter will slightly change sounds: Resonance is stronger at lower cutoff and bass sounds have a wider cutoff range. It may be necessary to reduce resonance and to lower cutoff / lfo amount.
Nanoloop is a complete sequencer/synthesizer/sampler package with clear, minimalistic graphical interface. It runs smoothly not just on high end phones (Desire, Droid etc) but also on mid-range and low end devices such as Legend and XPeria mini series.
- Six channels, each can be synth or sampler
- Load samples from SD-card
- Sample via microphone
- Re-sample, export samples
- FM-, noise- and filtered wave synthesizer
- Fast and easy to use stepsequencer
- 8 patterns and 2 instruments per channel
- Song editor with loop function
- Send and receive projects via e-mail
- Files compatible with the iPhone version (via iTunes only)
- Export songs to device’s music library (Ogg Vorbis format)
A few example projects are included.