Download>> Photo Locker Pro v1.2.1 Apk | 9 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android varies with device |
Photo Locker Pro
What’s in this version :
- Security upgrade patch
Photos from your Android gallery can be safely locked away inside Photo Locker and accessible only via a secret PIN code.
Additionally, with Stealth Mode turned on, the app can be made invisible and accessible only by dialing your PIN code.
Also, with Stealth Mode enabled, you can access Photo Locker Pro via a Calculator widget. Key in your PIN code using the calculator widget and tap on the number display to access the app! This is useful if you wish to enable Stealth Mode for Photo Locker Pro on a tablet (which has no calling capability).
- Encryption – hidden photos are not only moved to a secret location but are also encrypted using advanced 128bit AES encryption. This means that even if someone manage to steal your SD card and copy the image files, they will still be unable to view the photos
- User friendly operation – Easily hide photos via default gallery or from within Photo Locker itself.
- Bulk hide – hide hundreds of photos at once
- Folder level locking – lock individual hidden albums
- Zoom in and out of hidden photos with multi-touch. Hidden photos maintain their original resolution and are not scaled down as in some other photo hiding apps.
- Rotate hidden pictures left and right
- Slideshow – Slideshow viewing mode available with customizable delay setting
- Removed from recent app list – Photo Locker App will not appear in ‘recent apps’ list
- Lock on sleep – If you forgot to exit the Photo Locker, the app will lockout as soon as your phone goes to sleep mode.
- Tablet optimized – Photo Locker’s UI has been designed with tablets in mind as well so as to provide the ultimate viewing pleasure on both Android smart phones and tablets
- PIN recovery – With the optional PIN recovery feature, you won’t lose your precious files even if you forgot your PIN code.
- Easy Un-hide – Un-hide photos just as easily as hiding them and you can decide where the un-hidden photos go.
**Device restart required for version 1.2.0 and above. Please email support for further assistance.**
*Photos are securely hidden in the device and not saved to any cloud program for user’s privacy*
* Do not delete .PL folder*
*Do not move app to SD card*
*Not recommended for devices on custom ROM*
*Devices running on Android 4.4 and above have restricted application access to SD card*