Download: PhotoSuite 4 Pro v4.0.486 Apk | 1.3 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.2 and Up |
PhotoSuite 4 Photo Editor
What’s in this version :
- Interface redesign for a smoother and more intuitive user experience
- Images get displayed in full resolution
- Simplified layers table for more control over your project
- Shape tool can now specify fill and stroke color, and numerous shape stencils and the freehand tool
- New brushes for freehand drawing: Pencil, Ink pen, Brush pen, Crayon, Airbrush, Watercolor
- New Homescreen for easy access to your projects
- Sony Remote Camera support that connects the PhotoSuite Camera app
PhotoSuite is a photo studio app with wide-ranging capabilities. From Photoshop essentials such as picture editing fun effects, combining of pictures, picture collages and sketching pictures to advanced photo art tools such as working with layers and masks as well as complex selection of objects – PhotoSuite allows you to create astonishing images. Share results with your friends and family in social networks, your cloud storage or via email.
- Improve your photos – crop photos, apply fine tone and color changes to get the best of your photos.
- Use advanced photo designer tools – work with layers to combine pictures and create work-of- art collages.
- Enhance your images with graphical text and free drawing.
- Work with picture filters and effects – Invert , Grayscale, Pointillize, Crystallize, Exposure, Posterize, Diffuse, Contrast, Displace, Kaleidoscope, Marble, Ripple, Block, Weave, Oil, Reduce noise, Sharpen, Edge.
- File formats – PhotoSuite works in its own native format but can open and export images to the commonly used PNG, JPEG and gs formats.
- Use comprehensive selection tools and grouping of objects to quickly and easily handle parts of your image.
- Take advantage of your device camera to capture photos and include them in your image projects.
- Share images – PhotoSuite allows you to share images with your family and friends – in social networks such as Facebook, Google +, Picassa or Twitter; in your cloud accounts like Dropbox (via their third party applications); as email attachments.