Download: ProCapture v1.7.4 Apk | 8.8 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Capture photos and panoramas like a pro with the ProCapture camera app.
What’s in this version:
- Removed blackboard/whiteboard color effects as they were causing crashes on several devices.
- Gallery action bar auto-hide tweak.Fixed flipped warm/cold vintage labels.
- edesigned app icon.
- New menu for Android 4.0+.
- Focus mode moved to the last setting under the new menu.
- New camera roll/gallery interface with better performance.
- Improved memory management.
- Minor UI changes across the app.
ProCapture adds advanced features to the Android camera experience. Multiple advanced camera shooting modes supported: Timer, Burst, Reduced Noise, WideShot and Panorama.
Please note that this camera app is not for video capture.
Panorama mode automatically links together up to 12 photos to produce a high resolution panoramic image providing the ability to zoom in on small details. Output panorama has the highest resolution and best quality among competitors (depends on device memory).
- – WideShot mode automatically links together 3 photos to produce a high resolution wide image.
- – Reduced Noise mode captures 2 photos and combines them in order to reduce camera noise in the photo by about 30%.
- – Shoot better photos with 2 different on-screen camera composition aids: grid and Fibonacci spiral.
- – Real-time on-screen histogram helps you get better exposed photos.
- – Simple UI with easy access to all camera features.
- – On-screen remaining photos indicator.
- – Ability to configure volume buttons for zoom or photo capture.
- – Save to internal or external storage (please email us if external storage is not supported on your phone).
Please email us in case you encounter any problem.