Shot Control v2.5.5 Apk | 566 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.1 and up
A camera app designed to help serious photographers take better photographs.
Shot Control allows photographers to better control, monitor, and manage the Android photography experience.
The users describe it best…
“Simply put: this is a great tool for every mobile photographer out there. Having all of the camera controls on the main screen is heavenly, & you are able to adjust white balance, flash, exposure, & basically everything else without opening a menu. I love that you can map camera functions to the volume rocker. The developer is extremely responsive & the app is constantly being fine-tuned & refined. He is clearly committed to making this the most flat-out functional camera app on the market. Get it!” – Comment from Trent
“It’s so easy to use and equally functional.” – Comment From Zac
“Everything you need from a camera app on screen and in easy reach. This is the best. ” – Comment From Jason
“The Shot Control interface is very intuitive, and having the “roll” integrated into the main screen makes things even easier.” – Comment From Mitch
“I love that I don’t need menus to get to the adjustments and filters. Great work!” – Comment From January
“Shutter button remapping alone is worth the purchase.” – Comment from kvn
“Really complements the Galaxy Nexus camera. Giving the user more control of the camera which will result in better photos.” – Comment from Stephen
– Multiple Touch Focus/Meter regions on ICS (on supported devices with Android 4.0)
– Direct access to exposure control and zoom
– One tap access to ISO, White Balance, Scene Modes, Focus Modes, and Flash Mode Settings (based on device abilities)
– Custom mapping for hardware buttons (like volume down for focus, volume up for shutter)
– Pre-focus function
– 35mm style film roll integrated with the viewfinder display
– Star your favorite photos, which will be added to their own “Stars – Shot Control” group in the stock gallery app on most phones.
– With “Instant Upload” enabled in Google+, photos with stars will be “instant uploaded” to G+/Picasa as if they were taken with the stock camera app.