Download>> Simon The Sorcerer v18.104.22.168 Apk | 192 MB | Resumable Links | Requires : Android 2.3 and Up |
“DEFINITELY amongst the 10 BEST adventure games of ALL TIME” –
- – Volume sliders for Music, Voice and Sound Effects
- – Save related bug fixes
- – Auto-Rotate: support for both landscape modes
- – New Music Options: MT-32 and General Midi (EAS)
- – Volume: more balanced music and sound effects
- – Bug Fixed: scene stuck on ‘Subtitles Only’ mode
- – Improved Menus: Full Screen (Android 4.4.X) + New Background
- – Native x86 support
There are some things that kids just shouldn’t have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.
After escaping a “welcoming party”, Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.
In the last 20 years, the ‘Simon the Sorcerer’ game series has made millions of players fall in love with Simon.
Now you can relive the renowned original adventure in a whole new way, exclusively on Android!
‘Simon The Sorcerer: 20th Anniversary Edition’ features:
- – Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based – no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
- – Completely new game menus and save/load system
- – Four Music options: New stereo recording and the Original music in MT-32, General Midi or Adlib
- – A stunning new HD graphic mode that upscales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
- – Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- – Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Hebrew
German voice acting or subtitles-only
- Install Apk
- Copy ‘com.mojotouch.simon’ Folder to sdcard/Android/obb
- Launch the Game