Download>> SIMPAX ICON PACK v1.2 Apk | 19 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires :Android 4.4 and up |
SIMPAX ICON PACK
What’s in this version :
– Brought 26 icon (22 new, 4 improved)
– Fixed and updated many activities
- Added Xperia launcher support (apply manual from launcher setting)
- Remove icon masking (by user request)
- Improve 64 icons to be more minimalist
- Welcome to the new style in icon pack world.
- Initial release with 3400+ icon (Call me crazy, but 90% of them are redesigned!)
- Now I bring you KLWP sets with premium design
- 50+ wallpaper as usual
This is not standalone app! You need a compatible launcher (read bellow) to use this app! Doesn’t support Touchwiz (Samsung) and perhaps most of Chinese device launchers!
If your launcher is not mentioned in this description don’t even think to purchase! Or simply install compatible launcher ie. Nova, Apex to apply Simpax
1. 3400+ icons (90% of them are redesigned!)
2. 50+ HD wallpapers
3. 5 KLWP sets by Irwin Kurniadi (you need to install KLWP Pro to use these)
4. Support 29++ launchers
5. Full manually vector graphic processing icons
6. See & Search all icons
7. Smart Icon Request
8. Support Muzei
9. Image picker, attach as an image to email, hangouts, Etc or even use it to create Zooper widget
10. Support main dinamic calendar (eg. Google, Today, Touch, Sunrise, Biz, Business Calendar, pre-installed calendar and many more)
11. Smart icon request
12. Help section, contains FAQs with search function
13. Report bugs
14. Show/Hide launcher icon from app drawer
Support 29 or more major Launchers:
Direct Apply: L, Lucid, GO, Next, Apex, Action Pro, Nova, ADW, Holo, Holo HD, Aviate, Smart (read issue for this launcher below), Mini, KK, Solo, Epic, Inspire, Nine, Atom, Nemus, S, LG Home (read issue for this launcher below), CM Theme Engine
Apply via launcher/theme setting: Xperia Home, EverythingMe, Arrow Launcher, Themer, Hola, Launchy Widget, Trebuchet, Unicon, and may be more that have icon pack support
1. GO Launcher doesn’t support Icon Masking, so go to preferences > Icons > TICK OFF “show icon base”.
2. Next Launcher supports icon upon but only system apps but manual apply will change the rest
3. TSF Shell support may remain unstable. If you’re not sure please DO NOT PURCHASE!
3. Downloaded wallpaper. Find them on /Pictures/Simpax/wallpaper/HERE
4. LG Home may working unstable for some device. If you’re not sure DON’T PURCHASE! No refund for this reason!
5. Smart Launcher, apply the icons via retrorika dashboard, DO NOT APPLY VIA LAUNCHER PREFERENCE!
6. THERE SO A LOT LOT OF ICON REQUESTS! IF YOU WANT YOUR REQUEST GET PRIORITIZED ALSO WRITE THEM TO MY COMMUNITY WALL, JOIN HERE