Survivalcraft v184.108.40.206 Apk | 7 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, hunt and make traps!!
You are marooned on the shores of an infinite blocky world. Explore, mine resources, craft tools and weapons, hunt and make traps. Build a shelter to survive nights and share your worlds online. Possibilities are infinite in this sandbox survival and construction game.
Survivalcraft has been inspired by Minecraft, and owes much of its success to it. If you like our game, out of the respect for the creators of Minecraft, we urge you to try Minecraft Pocket Edition, which is also available in this store. Our game however is not a copy of Minecraft. It takes certain ideas from it, expands on them and introduces concepts of its own into the mix. More than everything, it also tries to push the boundaries of the block world genre on the mobile platforms.
This is the eighteenth release of Survivalcraft, and it adds a 3rd person view mode! Player and creatures now cast shadows, adding more depth to the scene, and all the tools and weapons have been redone in full 3D.
Yet more additions, items and creatures are planned for later updates. Purchase now while it is cheap and get all the future updates for free!
Update history so far:
– 1.0 (initial release, 16 Nov 2011)
– 1.1 (screenshots, torches, lamps, tools, controls sensitivity, recipaedia)
– 1.2 (sneaking, stairs, slabs, doors, ladders, snow, ice, christmas tree)
– 1.3 (basalt, limestone, marble, furnace)
– 1.4 (new world format, clay, bricks)
– 1.5 (birds, weapons, throwing, food, eating)
– 1.6 (emergency bugfix release)
– 1.7 (trapdoors, water animations, snowballs, traps, wildboars, game modes)
– 1.8 (buckets, water physics, magma, world properties, view angles)
– 1.9 (Dropbox, fences, upside-down stairs and slabs)
– 1.10 (optimizations, bulls, signs, sulphur, saltpeter, adventure mode)
– 1.11 (explosives, fire, matches, magma as fluid)
– 1.12 (wolves, cows, milk, diamonds, flat terrain, controls improvements)
– 1.13 (creature spawners, eggs, saplings, compass, thermometer, grass spreading)
– 1.14 (emergency bugfix release, hygrometer, sharper text)
– 1.15 (big performance improvements, bears, machetes, adventure restart, cacti)
– 1.16 (smoother framerate, polar bears, paint, falling blocks, environment modes)
– 1.17 (3rd person view, 3d tools, creature shadows, physics optimizations)
What’s in this version:
- Controls & UI bugfixes
- Adventure Mode fixes