System Tuner Pro v184.108.40.206 Apk | 990 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.5 and up
The most complete Android system suite: monitor and record all activities, backup and restore *any* applications, extended task killer, CPU SD and memory controls, logcat reader, terminal emulator, widgets and notifications, all in one highly optimized app!
– Fix active tweaks failing
– Various other bug fixes
Developed and tested on HTC Evo 3D, Galaxy S2, Iconia A500, Galaxy S, LG 2X, HTC Sensation.
By far the lowest consumption monitoring app! Check web-site for app consumption!
WARNING: Requires WIFI, BT, PHONE and GPS permissions to record phone states. App checked with Privacy Inspector!
You can add shortcuts to your home screen for any of the below features/screens!
– Filter user/system/kernel processes and exclusion list
– Shows cpu load/frequency, memory/internal/sd usage
– Sort processes by cpu times, start time, memory or by name
– Kill non manually excluded apps automatically
– Shows detailed information about running apps and processes
– Open app system settings
– Read app logcat
– Manually kill running apps
Extended Task Killer
– Kill non-excluded apps automatically or manually
– Kill apps during screen-on, screen-off or when widget refreshes
– Manually exclude or include apps
– All system apps are excluded by default
– Manually kill kernel processes (rooted phones)
– Display memory details (RAM & internal)
– Display SD details (internal & external SD)
Application Manager (rooted phones):
– Freeze/unfreeze apps (prevents app from running)
– Backup/restore any apps, including system apps
– Backup/restore any app settings
– Uninstall any apps, including system apps
– Launch and read app logcat
– Display application data and cache usage
– Sort application by name, data usage or cache usage
– Move any apps to/from system/user space
– Record (optionally at boot) activities in the background
– Record all apps or all processes
– Record phone states (screen, wifi, bluetooth, gps, mobile data, signal)
– Import Battery Monitor Widget Pro data for detailed analysis!
– Allows analyzing past recordings without limits
– Display log(cat) for all/one process
– Filter logcat by message levels
– Filter logcat based on user-defined text
– Save logcat to file
– Clear existing logcat
– Keeps history of previously used Linux commands
– Save output to file
– Run commands as Super User (rooted phone)
– Tweak SD cache size to boost performance (not all phones supported, please report)
– Tweak Android auto-kill memory settings
– Tweak CPU governor + frequencies during screen-off, on-call
– Tweak CPU voltage (when available on custom Kernel)
– Optional OC/deamon disabler and uses Linux init.d script when available
Notification & Widgets:
– Show information (cpu, memory, SD) in notification bar or widgets
– 1×1 and 2×1 widgets available
– Notification icons are provided as external packages, many available for white/black notification backgrounds
– Many different widget backgrounds: HTC Sense 2 or 3, Google, Glassy half or fully transparent.
– Show cpu load, frequency, governor, free/used memory (flash/internal/sd), process count using text or 2 side levels.
– Starts 2 different actions by clicking on the icon or label, including:
. Start/stop recording process activity
. Kill all non-excluded processes
. Start task manager
. Open analyzer
. Open app manager
. Open settings
Old name: Process Monitor Widget Pro
TODOs: Still a lot, but getting there!
– Multi-version backup/restore
– Move app to/from SD
– Graphic widgets and notifications
– Setup wizard
– All bug fixes, just let me know
Download – Market