Tegra Overclock v1.6.1 Apk | 350 KB | Mediafire
Requires Android:3.0 and up
A single app to control your Tegra 3. This tool will enable you to save power or switch to performance on fly!!
It covers safety features of master boot to enable/ disable your boot settings. Designed in a way that is look different than most market overclocking tools and provide easy to use interface. It can be very effective for those who are frustrated of heat problems or battery drain issues. For gamers it pack an FPS lock that help to get consistent Frame rate while saving battery when Gaming !!
- **Works like a charm even on any Tegra 3 stock Kernel and from v1.5.1 on any Firmware!**
- * Allows you to lock FPS(Frames per Second) which inturn saves battery for gamers and non gamers alike(minimum 40 recommended)
- * Select number of cores!
- * The show stealer Low Power Core Control!!!
- * SetCpu clock control
- * Gpu Overclock (From v 1.4 supports GPU/ CPU unlinking and freedom with GPU overclock !! )
- *Added 50, 100, 150 Mhz frequencies to GPU for power saving purpose. Default lowest was 200Mhz!!
- * Ram Underclock (use it to save battery. It makes things laggy but not noticeable in gaming, Gamers rejoice! New 380Mhz recommended)
- * Undervolting
- * SD cache
- * Out Of Memory Management ( OOM )
- * Nvidia Prism Toggle Control
- *Tegra Thermal Guard ( Can now control throttling on Tegra 3 phones and tablets )
- * Some Misc Tweaks + more upcoming…..
Guaranteed to work better than even most famed system tuner , No-frills CPU Control apps as these are generic applications while Tegra Overclock contains more settings and control even over Trickster mod. All in a nutshell if you have a TEGRA 3 Processor then you have come to right place.
What’s in this version :
- After you install the app, grant it super user permission (Root) and check “improve core/clock control” option in EXTRAS PAGE and finally Reboot..
- GPU control is now improved to set max 3D above 416 Mhz if custom kernel support it.
- Clock frequencies are now fully fixed
- LP core now gets locked properly if Enable companion core is used.
- Bug fixes