Touch Calendar v1.1.28 Apk | 0.34 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.0 and up
See your whole calendar at a glance. No more flipping between different calendar views. Touch Calendar does it all from one zoomable and scrollable view.
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone’s home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
– double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
– tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
– tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
– touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
– jump to today, or to any date from the menu
– calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
– set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
– widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen; tap-and-hold on your home screen to add one
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
What’s in this version:
- – another potential fix for not remembering the last used calendar
- – fix for widget sizes on tablet not matching description (note: in any case, the widget is resizable)