Ubu2 Theme – UCCW Skins v1.3 Apk | 2 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Are you a fan of Ubuntu OS? Then you must’ve heard that Ubuntu is coming to Android.
- More fixes for weather icons. Night weather icons are now working.
- Added more weather icons.
But there’s still a long time before you’ll actually get your hands on it. And even then, it might be very complicated and difficult to setup. Want a quick fix? Here’s a theme that shows how Ubuntu for Android looks. Bring the looks of Ubuntu OS to your Android device using these stunning Ubuntu UCCW Skins.
== FEATURES ==
This Ubuntu theme pack contains 12 skins in total.
- Jelly Bean style clock skin.
- Beautiful Ubuntu dial with weather info.
- Header and sub-header skins for each page in the screenshot.
- The black sidebar skin.
- No special wallpaper needed.
- You can change color of the text and hour format of the clock too.
== TIPS / TROUBLESHOOT ==
- If the “Install” step fails; go to Android settings > Security and make sure “Unknown sources” is enabled.
- To change temperature unit between Celsius and Fahrenheit -> Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings. Here, if “Celsius” is marked, temperature will display in Celsius. If unmarked, Fahrenheit.
- If weather info is not displayed/updated, Launch UCCW app itself. Tap Menu, tap settings, tap location. Make sure “Auto location” is checked and that the third row is correctly showing your location.
- You can also tap Menu, tap settings, tap ‘weather provider’ and change the selected provider.