Download: Ultimate Call Screen HD Pro v10.3.8 Apk | 1.6 MB | Resumable Links | Requires Android:2.1 and up |
Ultimate Call Screen HD: Fullscreen Caller ID. Call Blocker and Sensor actions!
Ultimate Call Screen HD Pro
What’s in this version :
- Lollipop compatibility issues
Ultimate Call Screen HD Free combines a Fullscreen Caller ID replacement, contact picture manager, call blocker, and, on top of that, sensor-base actions such as rejecting calls by turning the phone screen-down, and swipe gestures just to be sure you handle your phone any way you want to.
- – No limit on number of contacts to personalize.
- – Apply pictures to contacts directly from your gallery, with the android “share” function. Just choose “Add to UCS”!
Full Screen Caller ID
- – Selectively enable only for outgoing/incoming calls
- – Enable and configure swipe up gesture to reject, answer, reject with SMS, or default phone interface.
- – Press “Back” when UCS is handling a call to jump back to your default phone interface
- – Choose pictures from gallery or take from camera
- – Image cropper with multi-touch zooming
- – Per-contact blocking
- – Preview each contact callscreen
- – Define a global default HD picture
- – Optional on-screen “loudspeaker” button
- – Option to show/hide status bar on lockscreen
- – Optional haptic feedback (vibrate)
- – Different default pictures for known and unknown contacts
- – Hide parts of the call screen for cleaner interface.
- – Block individual contacts.
- -Global Activate/deactivate call blocking
Sensor based actions
- – Activate/deactivate sensor actions
- – Set the “Turn to reject” feature: Turn the phone screen-down to reject an incoming call.
With the Pro License you are also able to:
- – Intercept and show SMS messages with fullscreen caller picture below. Fully themable SMS screen.
- – Option to make incoming SMS show above lockscreen, including turning the screen on
- – Dismiss or reply to sms directly from UCS SMS screen, with buttons or swipe gestures
- – Swipe through all your inbox SMS messages, not just the incoming
- – Link your contacts to Facebook friends and use their HD profile pictures as call screen.
- – Setup UCS to use your current android contact picture as fullscreen caller ID.
- – Enable swipe gestures in every direction, both in calls and SMS screen
- – Use UCS themes to personalize your call screen even more! Different default themes for known and unknown contacts, as well as hiding callscreen elements.
- – Setup different themes for individual contacts
- – Activate the “Turn to mute ring” feature (if your hardware supports it).
- – Activate the “Turn for loudspeaker” feature (if your hardware supports it).
- – Activate the “Block all incoming calls” feature: every single call will be blocked.
- – Activate the “Whitelist mode”. This allows you to invert the blocking selection, and all contacts NOT marked for blocking will be blocked.
- – Activate the “Block Unknown Callers” feature.