Download>> Unpossible v1.2.1 Apk | 32 MB | Resumable Links |
Requires : Android 4.0 and up |
What’s in this version :
- – Awesome new graphics effects for NVIDIA Tegra K1 devices. God rays & other gloriousness!
- – Amped glow effects — be warned, HIGH graphics requires a high end device
- – More controller improvements
- – Improved ability to cycle to/from external controllers
- Note: New audio permission for updated Kamcord in-game video recording option
- More Note: ART is supported on many devices, but some are being pesky. Expanded support is on the way.
It will make you smile. It will probably make you scream. You will die often and it will always be your fault. Fight to learn the obstacles…they already know how to fight you. Relentless. Thrilling. Unpossible!
Unpossible is played with easy to learn controls with options for touch, tilt and external controllers. Each control scheme is designed so the controls get out of your way. You’ll feel at one with the game.
Dodge an endless series of glowing obstacles in this futuristic sci-fi world. Get as far as you can in each level survive for 60 seconds to unlock harder levels. See why it’s not just impossible, it’s Unpossible!
Simplicity: Super approachable introduction to the Unpossible world. Hone your skills here. Last 60 seconds in Simplicity to unlock Futile and Daily Futile.
Futile: Where most people will spend their time. Faster than Simplicity, Futile will find your weakness and make you conquer it. Survive for 60 seconds in Futile to unlock Ultra and Daily Ultra.
Ultra: It’s Ultra Unpossible. This is the pinnacle of Unpossible. The obstacles spin, the sequences you learned before will need to be unlearned. You will be challenged all the way to your soul. Ultra is hardcore. Masocore even. Only the strongest will make it through Ultra.
Daily gameplay levels:
Daily Simplicity, Daily Futile and Daily Ultra. If you like to practice the same level, these levels are for you. These levels are the same difficulty as their namesakes except the levels stay the same for a full day. There are also special achievements for the daily levels – beat them every day to find out!