Vire Launcher Premium v188.8.131.52.7 Apk | 3 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:2.2 and up
Vire Launcher quickly improves your smartphone experiences.
Vire Launcher Premium let’s you get personal! This fast, fluid and power friendly custom home screen makes low-end Android phones feel like high-end and adds realistic 3D effects into all devices. Vire Launcher Premium contains all the powerful features included in the free version plus much more:Theme creation:
Use multiple icon- and background effects to create your own themes. Pick your favorite colors to be used in both separately.
Not just a folder, but also a true window on your desktop. Supports widgets, icons, applets and folders. Use this as a mini desktop inside your desktop, or for example widget preview as it’s a live window.
You can use resize not only to widgets, but also to icons. This combined with the Vire picture frame allows you to customize and build desktops never been possible before.
This is a beginning of how our technology changes the barriers of icon-based thinking. We can combine any 3D object and UI element together and freely place them using innovations such as Vire physics/FX/layout engines, software MRT and Virtual Window Manager. Our UI engine is designed from ground up for multi-core support and load-balancing. As it includes tomorrows atomic object architecture and design, it is fully packed to be future-proof.
Stay tuned for eye-opening launchers!
What’s in this version:
- – new window style: white diagonal
- – drawer improvements: icon spacing and multiline title text
- – open drawer by swiping up from dock
- – improve widget layouting
- – fix date issue in vire clock
- – missing gallery3d permission added
- – picture applet improvements
Upcoming features in next releases:
- – Dynamic grid
- – High-performance widget mode
- – Custom theme saving
- – More app drawer features and customization
- – Dock customization
What’s in this version:
- – Added autofit
- – Virtual onscreen menu button removed (instead long press on home and select “Open menu”, or click Vire logo)
- – Fixed a timing dependant issue where some widgets wouldn’t restore correctly
- – Fix picture applet crash when removing images, and add retry timer to image load
- – Fix multi-touch related crash
- – Fix missed calls / unread sms badges
- – Optimized lighting shader
- – Prune duplicate settings (reduces restarts when coming back from settings)