WiFi Manager 2.6 Apk | 1 MB | Mediafire
Requires Android:1.6 and up
An easy way to manage Wifi connections. Includes beautiful widgets!
Find, connect, manage WiFi networks. Improve connection quality with a graphical channel radar. Discover open networks around you.
Includes home screen widgets: one displays detailed connection info, another lets you switch among your favorite networks with a single tap, and yet another toggles WiFi Access Point.
New and improved:
• Better graphics, including a dark color theme;
• Assign your own descriptions and icons to individual WiFi networks – never forget what that “XYZ1234” network is;
• Switch among your favorite networks with a single tap by using the WiFi Network Switcher widget. It will even enable WiFi if needed.
• Automatic switching between fixed and dynamic (DHCP) IP addresses (Android Settings in 2.* can’t do this);
• Still there – support for tablets in landscape mode.
Some features require that you purchase the $1.75 premium package, available right in the application through Google Checkout (safe, secure).
These features are: advanced per-network options (desciption, icon, IP address), the one-tap network widget, and two widget themes inspired by Android 4.0.
All the other – essential – features are free: the black widget with detailed connection info (four sizes, two free themes), scanning and connecting to networks, the network list view, the network signal radar.
Purchase state is kept by Google and can be reactivated after a phone reset / flash, or on a new phone.
About requested permissions:
“Change system settings” is needed to switch between fixed and dynamic IP addresses, if configured so.
“Prevent phone from sleeping” is needed so you can enable automatic scanning and discover open networks around you.
“Market billing service” is needed to make purchases.