Download>> Wrestling Revolution 3D v1.301 Apk | 35 MB | Resumable Links | Requires :Android 2.2 and Up |
Wrestling Revolution is now the biggest wrestling sim IN and OUT of the ring – featuring BOTH aspects of the business in ONE shared universe for the first time ever!
Wrestling Revolution 3D
- – For the first time ever, both wrestling AND booking careers are available in ONE shared universe!
- – Free trials of each career with the option to upgrade to “Pro”.
- – Exhibitions and full access to the editor available as a separate “Backstage Pass”.
- – New moves: Knee Drop, Figure 4 Leglock, Side Leglock, Spinning Toe Hold.
- – Fixed bug that may have caused Plancha landings to freeze.
- – New weapon: dumbbells.
A wrestling career challenges you to take shots in the ring, whereas a “booking” career allows you to call the shots backstage – promoting entertaining matches every week for ratings. Seeing each side of the curtain gives you an even better appreciation for the other, and ensures you’ll never grow bored of wrestling again! Both modes are available to play for free, with the option to upgrade to enjoy the “Pro” experience with no ads or limitations.
And if playing Pro isn’t enough, a separate “Backstage Pass” allows you to play God by saving your changes to all 9 rosters before pitting them against each other in dream matches of your own creation! With 4 pages of rules to mix & match – including up to 20 wrestlers in rings of any shape or size – the only limit is your imagination. You can also blow off steam with no pressure by revisiting the 8 weeks of supercards from the game’s promotional tour. Not to mention the interactive training process that teaches you how to lock up in the first place.
The game features an interactive tutorial that you are advised to play through, but the basic controls are as follows:
CURSORS = Movement (double-tap to dash)
A = Attack (with a direction to aim high, without to aim low)
G = Grapple
R = Run
P = Pick-Up / Drop (with a direction to throw)
T = Taunt / Pin / Referee duties
EYE = Change focus / Turn opponent around
HEALTH METER = Switch character
CLOCK = Pause / Change camera angle
* This game is also compatible with Android controllers such as NVidia Shield or MOGA Pro (“B” Mode).
Although every effort has been made to keep performance as high as possible, some devices may benefit from a visit to the Options menu to fine tune the display:
– The number of characters is perhaps the biggest factor so consider turning off referees and setting a limit on the match size.
– If you don’t want to sacrifice numbers, you can sacrifice polygons instead and opt for “Basic” character models (no fingers).
– The ropes are surprisingly demanding and you may squeeze in an extra character if you make them “Static”.
– Turning off shadows and reducing crowd sprites may also help.